Installing pattern imprinted concrete has many benefits. This technique is growing in popularity with homeowners and businesses, who want a decorative and professional finish to their exterior floor surface but do not want common problems such as weed growth, staining and sinking.
In this blog post we are going to outline the main advantages of pattern imprinted concrete, over traditional paving methods.
Advantages Of Decorative Concrete
Decorative concrete has the following benefits:
- The concrete surface area eliminates the possibility of weed growth.
- Pattern imprinted concrete will not sink like other paving methods.
- Dirt, oil and stains can be easily washed away.
- Adds value to your home or property.
- The surface can be strengthened to have a high weight tolerance.
- Large choice of colours to choose from.
- Large selection of patterns to pick from.
- The surface of the pattern imprinted concrete is UV stable, meaning it will not fade over time.
- Pattern Imprinted Concrete is virtually maintenance free. However, every 3-5 years we recommend a re-seal to continue to protect the surface and colour.
Areas Pattern Imprinted Concrete Can Be Installed
Pattern imprinted concrete is ideal for:
- Swimming Pool Surrounds
Get In Touch
Pattern Concrete Surfacing UK are specialist installers of pattern imprinted concrete driveways & patios. Whether you are looking for a domestic or commercial installation, don’t hesitate to get in touch for more information. If you want to talk to us, call us on 01244 980 989 or email email@example.com, and our team will get back to you as soon as possible. We install pattern imprinted concrete in Cheshire, Wirral, Liverpool, North Wales and right across the UK.