Manchester is a major city in the North West of England with a rich industrial heritage. In the 18th-century the city was best known for being a textile powerhouse. Manchester is now best known for its influence on music and its world-renowned sporting connections. The city is home to the UK’s largest airport outside London. It is also the most visited city in England by overseas visitors aside from the capital.
We are experts in the installation of decorative concrete in Manchester, for both homeowners and businesses. Our team are highly experienced in creating beautiful decorative concrete surfaces. Our concrete mix is suitable for indoor and outdoor applications. Decorative concrete is extremely durable and is both weather and stain resistant, making it virtually maintenance free.
How Is Decorative Concrete Installed?
We install decorative concrete by setting designs into freshly poured concrete. We then add colour and texture to give the decorative concrete the appearance of traditional building materials such as stone, brick and slate. We offer a wide selection of patterns and colour options, allowing you to coordinate your decorative concrete surface to complement your property.
Where Can Decorative Concrete Be Installed?
We are able to install decorative concrete for the following applications:
- Pool Surrounds
Decorative Concrete Designs
Decorative Concrete Installations In Manchester
Advantages Of Decorative Concrete
Decorative concrete has the following benefits:
- The concrete surface area eliminates the possibility of weed growth.
- Decorative concrete will not sink like other paving methods.
- Dirt, oil and stains can be easily washed away.
- Adds value to your home or property.
- The surface can be strengthened to have a high weight tolerance.
- Large choice of colours to choose from.
- Large selection of patterns to pick from.
- The surface of the decorative concrete is UV stable, meaning it will not fade over time.
- Decorative Concrete is virtually maintenance free. However, every 3-5 years we recommend a re-seal to continue to protect the surface and colour.
Get In Touch
Want to learn more about our decorative concrete in Manchester? Then call us today on 01244 980 989. A member of our team will be happy to answer any questions you may have. Alternatively, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and a member of our team will get back to you as soon as possible. We install decorative concrete in Manchester and right across the North West.