Shrewsbury is a busy medieval town with a varied and distinctive architecture. The centre of Shrewsbury is within the loop of the River Severn and has a fantastic mix of shops, both boutique and internationally recognised, restaurants to suit all tastes and styles and a variety of leisure facilities. Shrewsbury is where the very old sits alongside the new and is full of character with a cinema in a Tudor building, the world’s oldest flower show and a theatre on the riverbank; there’s a castle, an abbey, extensive parklands and it was even the birthplace Charles Darwin.
We are experts in the installation of decorative concrete in Shrewsbury and Shropshire, for both homeowners and businesses. Our team are highly experienced in creating beautiful decorative concrete surfaces. Our concrete mix is suitable for indoor and outdoor applications. Decorative concrete is extremely durable and is both weather and stain resistant, making it virtually maintenance free.
How Is Decorative Concrete Installed?
We install decorative concrete by setting designs into freshly poured concrete. We then add colour and texture to give the decorative concrete the appearance of traditional building materials such as stone, brick and slate. We offer a wide selection of patterns and colour options, allowing you to coordinate your decorative concrete surface to complement your property.
Where Can Decorative Concrete Be Installed?
We are able to install decorative concrete for the following applications:
- Pool Surrounds
Decorative Concrete Designs
Decorative Concrete Installations In Shrewsbury
Benefits Of Decorative Concrete
Decorative concrete has the following benefits:
- The concrete surface area eliminates the possibility of weed growth.
- Decorative concrete will not sink like other paving methods.
- Dirt, oil and stains can be easily washed away.
- Adds value to your home or property.
- The surface can be strengthened to have a high weight tolerance.
- Large choice of colours to choose from.
- Large selection of patterns to pick from.
- The surface of the decorative concrete is UV stable, meaning it will not fade over time.
- Decorative Concrete is virtually maintenance free. However, every 3-5 years we recommend a re-seal to continue to protect the surface and colour.
Want to learn more about our decorative concrete in Shrewsbury? Then call us today on 01244 980 989. A member of our team will be happy to answer any questions you may have. Alternatively, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and a member of our team will get back to you as soon as possible. We install decorative concrete in Shrewsbury and right across Shropshire.